R programming language is one the most powerful tool for computational statistics, visualization, and data science. Data scientists and statisticians use R for solving many complex problems in their industry. R is widely used by all the top Social Media companies globally. R programming
What you can learn from R Programming Training:
- How to use R in Analytics
- How to use R in Direct and Linear Modeling
- In-depth knowledge of implementing R concepts
Who should attend?
- Data Scientist / Machine Learning experts
- Experienced Big Data/Hadoop professionals
- Data warehousing specialists
- Data Analysts
- Interested candidates with passion to work in Hadoop
- R Programming with Hadoop/Machine Learning professionals will be hired as Consultants/Architects/Data Scientists based on their experience with High pay
- Bright career in freelance projects
Best Online R Programming Training
Online training has become an easy mode to learn by sitting in your location. Hope Tutors is well equipped with Trainers and Technology to provide best online R Programming training to you.
Hope Tutors is the leading R Programming Training provider in Velachery, Chennai
Know more about Hadoop Training.
Know more about Machine Learning Training and Data Science Training.
Reach us today through call/email/chat to know more about our R Programming Training and to schedule a free demo class.
Hope Tutors wishes you good luck with your career.
|Introduction to R|
|Data Objects in R||00:00:00|
|Data structures in R||00:00:00|
|functions in R||00:00:00|
|Data Import and Export in R||00:00:00|
|R Data Reshaping||00:00:00|
|Use of Packages in R||00:00:00|
|R and OOP||00:00:00|
|R Graphics Introduction|
|Display of complex data||00:00:00|
|Plotting Commands in High level||00:00:00|
|Different Figure Environments||00:00:00|
|Statistics in descriptive manner||00:00:00|
|Introduction to linear Regression||00:00:00|
|R Statistical models|
|Basic Statistical Functions||00:00:00|
|Learning of Classification and regression trees||00:00:00|
|Analysis of Linear regression models||00:00:00|
|Learning of ANOVA tables||00:00:00|
|Learn R Analytics|
|Spatial Analysis in R||00:00:00|
|Importing and exporting raster and vector data||00:00:00|
|Social Media Analytics||00:00:00|