PHP started out as a small open source project that evolved as more and more people found out how useful it was. Rasmus Lerdorf unleashed the first version of PHP way back in 1994. PHP is a recursive acronym for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”. PHP is a server side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to manage dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites. It is integrated with a number of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server. PHP is pleasingly zippy in its execution, especially when compiled as an Apache module on the Unix side. The MySQL server, once started, executes even very complex queries with huge result sets in record-setting time. PHP supports a large number of major protocols such as POP3, IMAP, and LDAP. PHP4 added support for Java and distributed object architectures (COM and CORBA), making n-tier development a possibility for the first time. PHP is forgiving: PHP language tries to be as forgiving as possible. PHP Syntax is C-Like.
Hope Tutors offers the best PHP Training in Chennai at Affordable Fees.Our PHP Training Course was tailor made to learn on real time and make some dynamic web applications that includes MySQL basics, CodeIgniter, Laravel 4.
What is PHP?
PHP is a extensively used language for general purpose open source scripting that is quite suitable for web development. PHP is a powerful language for the development of dynamic websites.PHP is a simple program language with logical syntax and well- described functions for commands. This programming language can be scaled and effectively used to write codes, create web applications and serving several web pages.
What are the Features of PHP
Open Source: It is built and maintained by a huge group of PHP developers, that tends to create an easily accessible extension library with support community.
Easy to Use:It uses C link syntax, so it is very easy for those who are familiar with C to pick up and create website scripts easily.
Speed: PHP is faster than other languages because it really uses lots of system resources and is incredibly fast.
Stable: Due to the big community of PHP Developers, Bugs would get noticed and resolved pretty quickly.
Powerful Library Support: Easy Access of Functional Modules and Powerful Library Support.
Built-in Database Connection Modules: Easy Connection of Database where it effectively reduce the development time of web apps.
What is the PHP Course Objectives?
- The Course was designed such that the people who pursue would learn the basics of PHP inclusive of Installation and Variables
- Participants would be learnt of Dynamic Web Pages Creation using PHP
- Participants Can develop an Full CMS With our PHP Course
- We also cover the MYSQL and Basics with Codeigniter
- We also teach the Integration of MYSQL Database with PHP
Why Hope Tutors is the leading PHP Training Institute in Chennai ?
- We are not just a training institute,we are well established IT Company having 5+ years of experience in developing PHP projects.
- After PHP training completion, the students undergo preparation for interviews to get placed in the Top IT Companies.
- We have a team of experienced developers and PHP trainers to mentor our students.
- Full time Guidance to the Students for Live Projects that Boost their Confidence and enable them to portray the excellent portfolio at the time of interview
- We are located in multiple places and also provide online training which is easy for our students to get trained from home or choose the location which is convenient for them.
Who should take PHP Training in Chennai
- IT Professionals who are working/interested in the Front End Development.
Prerequisites for taking PHP Training in Chennai
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Database Design.
PHP Course Salary Trends
Fresher would earn around 1.5 L/Annum where as it scales according to the Additional Skills and Experience.
|PHP Introduction and basics|
|PHP Echo / Print||00:00:00|
|PHP Data Types||00:00:00|
|PHP Constants & Operators||00:00:00|
|Arrays,Loops and Functions|
|Date and Time||00:00:00|
|MySQL Create DB||00:00:00|
|MySQL Create Table||00:00:00|
|MySQL Insert Data||00:00:00|
|MySQL Get Last ID||00:00:00|
|MySQL Insert Multiple||00:00:00|
|MySQL Select Data||00:00:00|
|MySQL Delete Data||00:00:00|
|MySQL Update Data||00:00:00|
|MySQL Limit Data||00:00:00|
|SimpleXML – Get||00:00:00|
|AJAX Live Search||00:00:00|
|AJAX RSS Reader||00:00:00|
|PHP Examples and Project|